What is a Day Of Wedding Coordinator? Someone that aims for you and your new husband to have the BEST. DAY. EVER. She ensures that your day is stress-free and goes exactly as planned. She’ll work with your entire wedding vendor team, create a wedding day timeline to stay on task, and if any issues arise, she’ll be there to solve the problem!
My friend, Brittani Potts with One Wall Weddings, shares her top 7 reasons why you absolutely NEED to hire a Day Of Coordinator for your wedding:
- So you can control all aspects of your wedding without having stress on the day of.
- To have your plans organized without paying for a full-time wedding planner.
- To ensure your plans are carried out smoothly.
- To be the “go-to” person at your wedding.
- To discreetly handle any problems that may arise.
- To make the awkward decisions you don’t want to.
- So you can enjoy your own wedding day.
Even if your venue has a coordinator on staff, you really should think about having your own personal Day Of Coordinator. All of your needs will be met and your coordinator will be focused solely on YOU. She will be present throughout your entire wedding, which is not always the case for the venue’s appointed coordinator.
Get in touch with Brittani to hear more about her profession, the services she offers (she is also a super talented designer and creates amazing wedding invitations, logos, and more!), and your potential investment. Take it from someone who has worked with several coordinators at past weddings; they are such a blessing and they make the day go by smoothly for everyone involved. You can also find Brittani on Facebook and The Knot. Read what past brides are saying about her and contact her today!