March 15, 2017
You’re engaged! CONGRATULATIONS! This is such an exciting time in your lives and should be celebrated with family and friends! Let the planning begin!
I know most couples tend to get overwhelmed or stressed out when planning their wedding. Trust me, I’ve been there! My very own wedding was (almost) 9 years ago, and I can still remember the times where I struggled and felt that I needed to spend every last penny on something wedding-related. Don’t get me wrong, there were a lot of moments that were enjoyable (i.e. cake tasting and picking out my dress were my favorites!) and very much worth spending every penny on.
The number of decisions you need to make can almost feel endless, and that is why I’m here to help! I’ve compiled a list of my very favorite vendors that I’ve worked with at past weddings. It’s my hope that this post will save you time (and possibly heart-ache) while you’re in the beginning stages of planning your dream wedding. I’ll even mention wedding venues that I absolutely love! Venues are the first stop for brides & grooms. All of your other vendors follow behind. I will say this, though; it’s extremely important that you find a photographer that you connect with and adore right away. I book 1-2 years in advance, and lately I’ve had to tell a lot of couples that I’m already booked. It’s good for me, but it makes me feel bad to tell someone that I’m not available. With that said, don’t wait to hire your wedding photographer!
- Brasenhill Mansion in Lebanon, Pennsylvania
- Tulpehocken Manor in Myerstown, Pennsylvania
- Lebanon Country Club in Lebanon, Pennsylvania
- Bear Mill Estate in Denver, Pennsylvania
- Lauxmont Farms in Wrightsville, Pennsylvania
- Historic Acres of Hershey in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
- The Booking House in Manheim, Pennsylvania
- Riverdale Manor in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- EverAfter Floral Design in Myerstown, Pennsylvania
- Heck Bros. in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania
- Blooms by Vickrey in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Cake A Fare in Myerstown, Pennsylvania
- Sugar Dusted Bakers in Jonestown, Pennsylvania
- Rosie’s Creative Cakes in Manheim, Pennsylvania
Hair & Make-Up
- Brittany Smith (Ask me for her contact info. She is in the process of building a site!)
- Bombshell Brides in Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Breanna Light with Hey Gorgeous Hair Studio in Myerstown, Pennsylvania
- Klock Entertainment in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Thunderkiss Entertainment in York, Pennsylvania
- Ryan Miller Entertainment in Middletown, Pennsylvania
- DeVine Destinations in Shillington, Pennsylvania
- I Do Details in Annville, Pennsylvania
- Kristine King Events
There are so many talented individuals that work in the wedding industry. I’m so excited to work with these amazing vendors again and to meet new ones for my 2017 weddings!
If you’re currently searching for a photographer to capture your story, I’d love to chat with you! I always love hearing all about your dating history, your favorite moments shared, and your proposal story. Let’s chat over coffee & donuts! Email me at email@example.com or call (717) 422-6857 to book your complimentary consultation.
I can’t wait to meet you!